Thursday 22 October 2015

My Morning Skincare Routine

Two or three years ago I never had a fixed morning skincare routine. Only since watching Youtube "beauty gurus" I developed my own little regime for the mornings. I think It's really hard to find products, that work for you and your skin and there are so many products out there. But after trying out some products, watching a lot of Youtubers and reading reviews on other Blogs, I can finally say, that I've found my perfect skincare routine that works for me! I hope I can help you In the same way, as reading Blogposts helped me a few years ago (or even now), to find the perfect products for your skincare routine.


1. Lush Porridge scrubby soap:

Lush Porridge soap
This Is one of my favourite Lush products. Since I'am half english, I naturally love porridge for breakfast, but when I can also shower in It, It's a dream come true! This soap has little oat particles in It, that exfoliate the skin and It creates a milk that soothes your skin and let It smell of caramel. 

2. Origins GinZing Refreshing Scrub Cleanser:

Origins GinZing Scrub Cleanser
I usually use this Origins scrub every second or third day in the shower. It is perfect for the mornings because It smells of oranges and immediately wakens you up. GinZing Is a very gentle cleanser but still gets the job done nicely and leaves the skin feel clean and look smoother and brighter.

3. Treaclemoon Warm Cinnamon Nights Body Milk:

Treaclemoon warm cinnamon nights 
This Body milk has the best christmas, autumn scent you could wish for. It Isn't overly cinnamony and also not too sweet. As soon as I come out of the shower, I slather It on my whole body and wrap up in a dressing gown. I wouldn't say It works wonders or better than any other Body milk and It also doesn't soak In as quickly as some other ones do, but the smell is just amazing and too good, not to buy! 

4. Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water:

Garnier micellar cleansing water
This is my latest edition to my beauty regime and It's the perfect dupe for the Bioderma cleansing water. It removes makeup and any other dirt, that might still be on your face. I put It on a cotton pad and swipe across my face and down my neck. 

5. Origins GinZing energy-boosting moisturizer:

Origins GinZing moisturizer
After cleansing my face, I usually use this Origins moisturizer which Is from the same line as my face scrub. It also smells of oranges, Is oil free and makes the skin look glowy and healthy. It isn't too heavy and wears nicely underneath foundation. 

6. Kiehl's creamy eye treatment with Avocado:

Kiehls creamy eye treatment
The last thing In my Skincare routine, before putting on my makeup, Is the Kiehls eye cream. To be perfectly honest with you, I've never owned an other eye cream than this one because It is so good. It's light, gives a good amount of moisture to the under eye skin,  doesn't irritate my skin and gives the perfect base for Concealer.

If you want me to make a Blogpost on my everyday makeup or nighttime routine, please leave me a comment! I would love to know what your holy grail products are!

Love,
Clare





No comments:

Post a Comment